Interested in working at Glacier Cyclery? We’re fun, we love all things bike, and we’re always keeping an eye out for future stellar employees. Let us know if you are interested in future mechanic or sales positions.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Assistant Sales Manager:
Not your typical retail job! We like to say we sell more than skis and bikes, we sell a good time. The Assistant Sales Manager role backs up the store leadership team by overseeing sales and customer service, coaching teammates, and calling the plays for the daily operations of the store when necessary. This position requires a full-time year round commitment (approx. 32-36 hours per week).
QUALIFICATIONS The ideal candidate has previous retail/sales experience with familiarity of bike and/or Nordic ski equipment, but we are willing to train the right person with the following qualifications:
- Organized with the ability to make independent decisions and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Hardworking with attention to detail, a team player, and a positive attitude
- A good sense of humor goes a long way as well!
- Computer savvy with ability to learn new software programs helpful
- Available to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including Saturdays.
BENEFITS include substantial employee discounts, opportunities for growth and development within the company, flexible schedule, ongoing training, employee retreats and events, and a fun working environment.
To submit a resume, please email to email@example.com
or stop by Glacier Cyclery at 326 Second St E, downtown Whitefish and introduce yourself!