INCLUDED WITH ALL RENTALS
Helmet, seat height adjustment, and fit-a-flat kit. Lock and maps upon request
begins June 1
2020 HOLIDAY CLOSURES
no pick ups / returns
Memorial Day – May 25
Independence Day – July 4
Labor Day – Sept 5, 6 and 7
Thanksgiving Day – Nov 26
Christmas Day – Dec 25
New Years Day – Jan 1
- 7th consecutive rental day is free.
- Reservations taken for rental periods of one day or more.
- Rental day is defined as 9-6 Monday-Friday and 9-5 Saturdays (not a 24-hour period).
- Bikes returned the following morning will be charged an extra day.
- To receive a rental deposit refund, you must cancel/modify your reservations AT LEAST 48 hours prior to your pick up date.
Please complete the form below or call 406-862-6446 to request a bike rental.
Minimum of 24-hour notice for all bike reservations. No walk in or same day rentals at this time.
A rental deposit of the first day rental for each bike reserved will be charged to your card to complete your reservation. The balance will be due at time of rental pick up.
Your reservation is not complete until you receive a confirmation email from Glacier Cyclery. Specific bikes are not guaranteed; in the event that the bike you select is not available, we will revise your reservation to a similar bike in the same size.
Thank you for choosing Glacier Cyclery!